Popular Posts

Monday, January 9, 2012

ZOEY 101

      Zoey 101 is an awesome TV show for our age.  It is about a girl named Zoey who goes to a boarding school. Her friends are Lola, Quinn, Michael, Chase and many others. Lola is a super epic actress who never knows who will ask her to scream next! She is inspiring too! She gives me strength myself. ( Look at my profile for more info on me.)
        Quinn is a super science scientist who does different experiments.  She turns normal cell phones to glops of goo and has a pet… well anything unusual. Michael is a weird joke loving guy. Chase is a … well a … he has had a crush on something or someone very special!!!!! He and Zoey are the best of friends and are just normal kids.
        Zoey is a wonderful girl that when she sees a problem she goes at it. Zoey 101 is an amazing, funny and dramatic tween loving show. I give it a 3.5 because of it’s hilarious comedic lines, it’s awesome characters, and it has suspense too. This is a great show even though it only deserves half of a star for its action.

2 comments:

  1. coolie oh! I watch it some times now and then. Nice review!

    ReplyDelete